- About Us
When you contact the school you will usually be dealt with by one of staff below...
You may also contact the headteacher, Mrs A J Lupton.
You can contact the school using the following methods...
Crook Primary School
Telephone or Fax
Tel: 01388 762400
Fax: 01388 765128
If you would like to receive a paper copy of any of the pages on the website then please contact the office using the detail above and they will do their best to help.
Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
Miss Cleminson is our designated Special Educational Needs Coordinator for Nursery, Reception and Key Stage One. Miss Conlin is our designated Special Educational Needs Coordinator for Key Stage Two It is the SENCO's job to:
1. Oversee the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN policy.
2. Liaise with the relevant Designated Teacher where a looked after pupil has SEN.
3. Advise teachers on using a graduated approach to providing SEN support.
4. Advise on the deployment of the school’s delegated budget and other resources to meet the pupil's needs effectively.
5. Liaise with parents/carers of pupils with SEN.
6. Liaise with and be a key point of contact for external agencies.
7. Ensure that the school keeps the records of all SEN pupils up to date.
8. Work with the head teacher and school governors to ensure that the school meets its responsibilities with regard to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements.
If you have any questions about our SEND Local Offer please contact the school office on 01388 762400 to arrange a time to speak to our SENCOs and we will try our best to help you.