MarvellousMe is an exciting app that tells you about the wonderful things that your child is learning, and pings you when they’ve been praised for good work or a great character skill. It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
1. Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
2. Tap ‘Sign Up’
3. Enter the join code provided by your child’s teacher.
4. Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
Marvellous me have created a quick reference guide to help you get the most from MarvellousMe and answer common questions about joining up, logging back in, adding more children and seeing you child’s history.
* Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
* Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
* Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
* Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
* See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
* Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com
Before your child can be added to Marvellous Me you need to have completed and returned the new cloud services consent form which can be downloaded below.